How long will it take him to admit his feelings for me?

over 11 years ago
firesign didn't upload a photo

Loretta (firesign)

1 post

How long will it take him to admit how he feels, I know he loves me

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

its not about how long, its about whats stopping him. he does love you. contact me. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW! I will give your whole life Reading without you uttering a word!

over 11 years ago

This man has had a long history of not being able to commit to a relationship. He is not in the same place you are. Call me for more details!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Loretta, I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you what lies ahead.Online and available now to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes he does Love you but there are somethings getting in the way of him and you being closer the way you two should and of him to being more expressing i will tell you what is going on there are somethings you need to know about contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago

Hello, Loretta, I will look into his thoughts and see what he really thinks , toward you . Please send names. many years of reading love situations like this . I specialize in these areas . I will give you a full accurate reading on if he will be for the future ,or not . and dobs

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi loretta sometimes it takes men awhile to tell their true feels to the person that they love or care about but i know he does love you a lot feel free to live chat with me if you have more questions god bless

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

he is afraid to admit his true feelings

over 11 years ago
mysticlovepsychic's photo

The Love Psychic (mysticlovepsychic)

4 posts

Hello Loretta, I can give you a detailed and accurate reading regarding him and his feelings. Contact me now with your names and dates of births, blessings

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

evry relationship has a 8mounth window befor it closes, In his past love for him has allways been dificult hes been hurt more then once so right know his wall is up and he is scared to let it down . you need times and dates to find him at his best when his eyes and his ears are OPEN! so that he can actually listen to wat you are saying and doing. Please contact ME for more information i have more to tell you Loretta , all for the price of $10.00 for a love reading or 00.99 cents a min HELP FIND TODAYS ANSWERS TO TOMRROWS PROBLEMS.

YOURS TRULY MALINA

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

it seems there is a strong negative influence around him that pulls him back from you…come chat with me at 99 cents a minute or my special 10$ deal for 15 minutes i pick up a lot going on for you two