Why????

over 11 years ago

Why is it every time I decide to trust someone in a relationship I end up getting hurt? Will I ever meet some one trust worthy? Or am I doomed to live this way?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well again it is about how you look at relationships from the start. If you are so focused on getting hurt, and it being a negative situation of course this is what you’re drawing into your life. You have to be a whole complete person and independent emotionally, spiritually, and financially before you will find positive love. The more positive and happier you are, as well as being confident the sooner you will attract the same too you. :)

over 11 years ago

Finding someone you can completely trust is one of the most difficult things to find. Making mistakes and hurting one another is human nature. It is all about how you handle the hurt. I am here if you would like to chat!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cassandra, You will meet someone who is going to be good for you and to you…you just have to give it time ( I know thats hard but its the way things are…). This will give you some time to learn to trust the right people too. I am available and online to chat now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thank you mrspainter & bluedragon for your feedback.

over 11 years ago

You will of course find someone who will be good to you my Dear Cassandra. Someone who will treat you like the queen you deserve to be treated as. I have been assisting folks in all matters of love/relationships for 20+ years and will be happy to chat with you. I am online to work with you now :)

over 11 years ago

Thank You Wise spirit!

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

its not you,your a good person.Just finding the wrong mate..contact me and we can chat

over 11 years ago

Thanks Ms. Brenda!

over 11 years ago

Hattie no disrespect. I m not sure what vibes or what sources your information about me is very much incorrect. For the pas two years I have enter my relationship being very positive and with the best intentions. I am emotionally and spiritually independent. I m not poor but I take care of myself with out any assistance. I do consider myself a whole perso. No one psychic or not is with out flaws. Everyone who has found a wonderful mate doesnt not have the chararistics you ve stated. I know this because I know them. Is there something wrong with me wanting to live happily ever after and wanting toknow when or if it is going to happen? If it has to be the way you are saying for one to have a mate no one would be married because we are all a work in progress even the psychics. Like I said I mean no harm but I will go with bluedragon and the others advice on this matter! Thanks all!

over 11 years ago

Hattie no disrespect. I m not sure what vibes or what sources your information is comming from about me but it is very much incorrect. For the past two years I have enter my relationship being very positive and with the best intentions. I am emotionally and spiritually independent. I m not poor but I take care of myself with out any assistance. I do consider myself a whole person. No one psychic or not is with out flaws. Everyone who has found a wonderful mate doesnt not have the chararistics you ve stated. I know this because I know them. Is there something wrong with me wanting to live happily ever after and wanting to know when or if it is going to happen? If it has to be the way you are saying for one to have a mate no one would be married because we are all a work in progress even the psychics. Like I said I mean no harm but I will go with bluedragon and the others advice on this matter! Thanks all!

over 11 years ago

805 posts

That was not psychic advice. lol That was just spiritual teaching that every psychic knows or spiritual person knows law of attraction all over the internet. I don’t take offense because if you were aware you would know the difference between psychic and spiritual teachings.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well im not sure if this will offend you but i hope it doesnt because im only offering my advice. there is alot of energy that has retained itself to you. and that doesnt mean your a negative person, but this energy is pouring out into your love life and its cauing it to be this way. thats why the patern is there through every realstionships that you’ve had.

over 11 years ago

805 posts

Think that was what I was trying to point out Mrs. Faith! Maybe you can do a better job at explaining the matter. :)

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hattie, Im Good at Explaing :)

over 11 years ago

Hattie there is nothing you could say that would offend me. I do not know you and you certainly dont know me. I do know yhe difference.

over 11 years ago

Mrs. Faith I not offended at all by what you said because it makes sense! Thanks for your advice and you are great at explaining.