wondering

over 11 years ago
sade71's photo

sadie (sade71)

9 posts

hi i got married a year ago last year but my husband left after i caught him phoning personal ads up out of the daily papers, we have had no contact since i have emailed him but no reply, i dont know what to think about this is there ever going to be a true love for me soon? thanks sade71

over 11 years ago

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will attract the love you both desire and deserve and I am online for the next 10 minutes if you wish to discuss this further.

over 11 years ago

You will not find love until you let your husband go completely from your heart. I am here to chat!! :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sadie, He hasnt contacted you because he is ashamed of what he did. He feeks guilty about it all. You do have someone else around the corner though,if you are ready to start a new relationship… Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
sade71's photo

sadie (sade71)

9 posts

thank you so much :) i just thought it was very strange for a husband of five months to just walk out and never get back in touch? i think i am ready for a new relationship now but is there a relationship ready for me? many thanks sade71