is there someone who loves me?

over 11 years ago

Is there anyone who is romanticly interested in me, or inlove with me outthere? And if so, will he show it to me? my dob 76/02/26

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago

I do see a man coming into your life very shortly. Relationships are my specialty. Come and chat!! :)

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Come and chat, you will get the answers you seek. Let my cards lead the way!

over 11 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hi Marie, I work with first names, dates of birth and pass along whatever comes thru from spirit. Come visit me if you wish, and we will see if we can connect. God bless you!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Marie, I am online and available to help you now… Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

Hello Marie

I am seeing that love has never been an easy subject for you but angels are opening new doors in which you will soon walk through.. Contact me for a full in depth reading