Why do so many souls stick around

over 11 years ago

I just watched the show psychic kids and they tap into so many spirits. Why do so many spirits stick around and not pass on to the next realm?....or are they tapping into spirits or souls who have passed on to the next realm….im confused…how does that work?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

From What I understand some have attachments to their property or families and don’t want to leave, or don’t know they have passed, or haven’t dealt with something, and won’t go until they have feel they have finished their business. For example if they had a car accident and never got to say something to a loved one.

over 11 years ago

That kind of scares me to be frank….I look forward to something more peaceful and pleasant when i leave this life…

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Each soul is different for each person, and each soul is unique for each individual. My spirit guide over my soul is never lost or without answers for me. We must be aware of the fact that we do not have authority over other spirits and should be careful when trying to tap into their realms. Unless it is done with peace and harmony it is trespassing and causes nothing but confusion.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

This might help, some souls move on but check in from time to time, to relay a message or look in on a favorite relative, that sort of thing.

Fortunately they aren’t all earth-bound. :) That. Would. Suck.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

okay so it appears some people (not me..lol) can speak to souls/spirits who have passed on that are both stuck here and moved on. That is good to know…i think the tv show likes to focus on the negative scary spirits for ratings…TV is so negative in general…ibteresting

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

It’s sad but, “OMG This place is haunted we’re all going to die!” sells more seats than, “Mom wants you to know she’s at peace, but is still keepin’ an eye on you.”

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I dont believe a thing on the majority of those ‘paranormal’ shows….its all smoke and mirrors. Havent seen any ghosts,big foot or anything like that either. If you want to see some real paranormal things,go out on a ‘ghost tour’ of your own…alot more fun and if you see something ,well,at least you know it wasnt faked through photography or special effects…

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

Are they Robin? I’ve been busy tele-binging on miami vice!

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Hi Aisha, I dont have a clue what telebinging is..but I do know Miami Vice has been off the air for about 20 years….Most of the paranormal shows are shot in darkness,and focus on faces,and then something happens off camera,and every oen looks scared…malarky.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

Telebinging is when you watch back to back episodes, junk food for the brain.

Aww man, that sounds disappointing, like turning out the lights and screaming, “Quick! Over there!” Slumber party stuff. :)

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

Funny, both of you..all I know is i look forward to the next realm….this one isn’t really panning out to well…lol…

over 11 years ago

and telebinging…lol love it…i do it all the time when i find a new TV series i like…never knew there was a name for it…haha…netflix is the gravy baby…;)

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Well I have to laugh because there is a few cemeteries around my area, and supposedly there has been some encounters. Well last summer I didn’t meet any of them. lol Oh of course the woman and headless man in my area. Well lived here my whole life and never seen them or the dogman. lol Well we have lots of stories in Michigan. Going up north and will be by some light houses and stuff so I’ll let you know if I meet any of them. lol

over 11 years ago

lol…SEE thats the problem with the unknown…its so hard to get at the truth without corrupting it and throwing the baby out with the bathwater…TV is not helpful in learning the truth….i stay away from it

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

Hi jeannie:) boy due i have some insight on this information for you…. the one thing i always get from spirit?? is that they can be funny. alot of the time they dont like it when humans forget… alot and they say…. THEY DONT REMBER THAT… But the only show that is true to spirit is dead files

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

2048 posts

Maybe they stick around because there isnt any TV in the afterlife?..LOL!

Honestly,I don tthink we will ever know why they do linger around as they do.

over 11 years ago

Funny Jenny! love humor! i don’t think we forgot…we need constant reassurance that all this pain and aggravation in this life has a larger meaning…lol…and please lord no! Robin…i hope there is NO TV over there…