career

over 11 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Does anyone see anything exciting happening for me career wise soon? Ive done all these years of study at university and i dont know if i am any better off

Thanks,

Sarah 05 oct 1987

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

A lot of times, the answer is within ourselves. You need to figure out truly what you want and start searching.

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

thats the problem…im not sure how to figure out what i want. nothing seems clear to me.

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

what my guides are telling is that you are surrounded by a lot of “fear”. Fear of not succeeding, fear of not becoming who you want to be, you feel behind in comparison to friends your age. You often times feel like failure. SO you need to stop thinking negatively, or else nothing positive will happen. If you think negative, you will only get negative outcomes. Don’t let fear overcome you. Once you let go of these negative thoughts and fears, you will be able to see clearly what you want to do.

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

ok, thanks. I thought i was doing a good job at being more positive :(

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

does anyone know what field of work?

Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

any ideas? please, im struggling a bit with this.

Sarah

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

Hi Sarah,I need to ask a question first..have you changed majers yet.Because I can see that it is you seconed choice that you make a carrer out of.come chat with me I can help

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi there,

I didn’t change majors, my masters thesis was handed in a couple months ago. I did my masters in Biotechnology.

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

If that helps? :)