Any good news

over 11 years ago

My bday is 12/19/75 will things get better for me this year? Lol. Will I get my happy back?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Happiness is a choice. If you want to be happy you have to realise that no one around you can make you happy. That comes from inside yourself realising you start living your life for you and not to try to please other people. Your life only changes by your choices, and what you’re willing to do to feel better about yourself and life. It is taking full responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, and emotions, and finding your self worth, and loving you. You are your number one best friend. When you can get along with yourself you can get along with anyone and be happy regardless of whose around you in the moment.

over 11 years ago

Thanks for the reply but I do love myself dearly. I m not looking to anyone for happiness. I was asking because I ve had lots of stress that has nothing to do anyone else. I just wanted to know will things change. It hard to chose to be happy when stressed with money issues.

over 11 years ago

Things are going rough for you right now, you are right. But you are strong and you will get through this by November. Keep your chin up!

over 11 years ago

Thanks mrspainter! I m very strong but I just needed to know the expiration date of my rough times! November? I will give an update!

over 11 years ago

Still need help

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Cassandra, although you are stressed try not to dwell on the negativity. Think more positive, and yes you may have money problems but that’s a universal problems everyone has that problem! there are people in this world who don’t even have ONE penny to spend and starving everyday. So consider yourself a lucky person, on dwell on the things that you do HAVE and not on the things that you DONT have. Alot of times, happinness is just in our state of mind. If you change your way of thoughts, you might be able to find happinness. If talking in the spiritual world, I do see you will be able to achieve that, but nothing happens overnight. You need to have patience, and have faith that things will get better, Hope I was able to help.

over 11 years ago

Thanks Angel sound! And yes you did help.

over 11 years ago
oceanelf's photo

Oceanelf (oceanelf)

1 post

Hi I am not a psychic on here but have been in a place where I wondered where I could find my happy, if i ever could again. I just started little by little saying positive things, I would think a negative then turn it into a positive or if I couldnt I would look around and find something positive. Even if it was a beautiful cloud in the sky or a nice flower. Then I started meditating, 15mins a day, and I prayed, to the universe, I just talked and little by little I felt better. Within a month my life was totally different, I was offered a managerial job, had money turn up in my account and have even had someone I never thought I would see again return to my life. Even just the act of making yourself smile can change an unhappy mood. Keep smiling, and remember no matter how unloved you feel there is always someone who does love you, even if its just your dog! xx

over 11 years ago

Thank you so much!

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

If you want to talk to a true tarot reader, then lets chat! I have a wonderful special going on right now! Give me a try! Have a blessed evening!

over 11 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I see a couple of things happening soon contact me for a reading and I can help you get the answers.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
readingsbylila didn't upload a photo

The Love Psychic (readingsbylila)

3 posts

Hello hun i read your posst and would just like to say that everything is going to be ok you will be happy again. soon you will have your finacial situation under controll im seeing good things coming your way hun dont stress because it can make you very unhappy even though its hard not to epecialy when it comes to finacial needs im here to help if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to contact me anytime. May God Bless you and guide you to happiness SINCERLY LILA

over 11 years ago

Thanks you so much Lila! I ve been doing really good about not stressing. I been exercising with a stability ball and it helps alot! God bless!

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Now this is going to sound a bit strange, but I have found two relatively cheap was to find my happy when stress gets the best of me.

1. Belly dancing, just get a tape or dvd from the half priced bin. It provides a double whammy, endorphins that will give you a few hours of relief and I just find it impossible to be upset when my hips are wiggling. Don’t do it in front of a mirror at first unless you have a sense of humor about yourself. ;)

2. Cooking for friends, it doesn’t matter what it is, even if I’m just throwing a tea bag in some water and putting some premade cookie dough in the oven, the act of feeding people just blisses me out.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago

Aisha I am trying to picture myself bellydancing in front of a mirror. Lol

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I am positively graceless, but if you have a sense of humor about yourself it delivers almost instant happy.

:)