Lost

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I don’t wanna make any wrong decisions in my life cause I do have 2 kids to think about also. And I’ve already made a mess of my love life. I want to know if my marriage will end? We have been having alot of issues lately. Most of which are my fault but I don’t know where I’m going and scared to make the wrong choice.

over 11 years ago

My guides are telling me that there is a major life changing situation going on for you. I would love to tell you in private.

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I’m guessing the changes are relationship related. That seems to be my number 1 issue. I’m afraid to be alone if my marriage does end. If anyone can tell me more about all this

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I pick up a lot of negativity around you, you need to stop living in fear and start each day with your best foot forward. It wouldn’t be easy but you need to learn how to be a strong independent woman with or without your husband. I do see things changing for you, call me if you need further assistance.

over 11 years ago

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Changing for me how?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

It’s kind of like a transformation. Being a catterpillar and turning into a butterfly. You have to learn to love yourself and find your self worth. Detach from the fear and let it go. Detach from your pain and suffering and let it go. Learning certain lessons in your life realising the only way to a better life is choosing that path, and leaving the old behind.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melany, I would be glad to do a reading with you and let you know what is shown. This can help answer your questions and help you prepare for the future. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

Call Now!! I can help you and give you answers you need know. :)