please help

over 13 years ago

I have recently just split up with my partner. He says he still loves me but can any of u help me and see if we will get back together. Thanks

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Joannne,

I would be more than happy to look into this relationship for you.

Give me both your and your partners correct date of births and I will provide you with the answers you seek.

Waiting To Enlighten You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey

I would love to help you as i reunited many couples/lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest contact me now to get honest accurate readings.

blessings

over 13 years ago

my date of birth is 3rd march 1984 and his is 5th may 1985. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

Hello Love, you and this person have a past together, right now ou feel lost a bit confused, you need Accurate and Honest guidance with this subject at present and future, if you call me live i will give you a great deal on a reading, im stright to the point there no wastin ur time or money im here to help in love and only do so. i will hope to speak with you soon blessings

over 13 years ago
lightrae's photo

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

18 posts

Joanne, I can answer this for you. If you would like to move from victim to victor in relationships, I would be more than happy to assist you with this as well at a discounted cost to you.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to let him come to you especially if he ended it he has to realise he made a mistake you can’t force that. In this time apart take the time to reflect on things and where things have gone wrong and then work on you as a person. If and when he does come back you will need to talk and sort unresolved issues so that they don’t rear their ugly heads as that you don’t want. From there go back to what it was like when you first met as that is the person he first fell in love with. From there take things slow let him bring up the subject of marriage let him chase you.

At this point you need to let him miss you and want you back for him to come back.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
psychic_bianca didn't upload a photo

psychic_bianca

27 posts

i can help u with this problme right away conact me