What should i do...

over 13 years ago

I have been though a rollercoster relationship and im finding it hard regardless of whats happened to move forward,in my heart i only do for the best but my ex never belived in me and now i just want life to become happier and with someone whom uderstands and cares for me.please help and guide me….

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Time is a healer and it will get better I would take time out from relationships to get your head sorted so when that person does walk into your life any past relationships won’t haunt the new relationship. I know this sounds easy and you might have difficulty but you need to believe in yourself first and foremost for this to be easier said than done. You will meet someone but at present your mind is not where it should be. I make it a rule 12 months break between relationships that way you have dealt with it completely.

It will get better

over 13 years ago

Thank you for the advice,i will do my best too move forward and keep smiling and be as strong as i can be.

over 13 years ago

Hi Angel90 ive read your profile you say you pick up good energy from people,what do you see in myself.

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I get the feeling you and your ex fought a lot that in the end you got fed up with her in how she treated you. I get the feeling you are a good sort but misunderstood in some way. I get the feeling you were a very giving person and that you did more giving in that relationship and it was unbalanced because she took more than gave. You weren’t by chance a dreamer had a lot of things you wanted to do and plans in the pipeline but your ex would make negative comments about what you wanted to do in life I can see how you would see this as her not believing in you and this can be quite draining when the person you love has no faith in you. For a relationship to work this is important and I would say this was lacking and put a strain on things and was part of the reason why you both fought like you did.

Any way don’t give up a good person is going to walk into your life when you least expect it and she will be someone that will believe in you but remember relationships take work.

over 13 years ago

Thank you for getting back.