Come Clean

over 11 years ago

Will my sis 12/26/82 and C 4/15/78 ever come clean to me about sleeping together? I would have respected things more had they been honest instead of him just stopping communication, then making me feel bad for asking him if they are. I also think he may rubbed one of their encounters in my face. I’m unsure but if so wow!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

This Is Something That Will Take A Long Time For Your Sister To Come Clean ABout, But I Belive There Are Still Some Things That Happened That You Dont Know About.

over 11 years ago
loristars's photo

Psychic Eric (loristars)

10 posts

hi how are you?? please do contact me:) live chat email or phone”:) thank you btw i am over 20yrs a psychic just new to this psychic lien thanks you and godbless you

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I don’t think it really matters whether they come clean or not. I think some times we just have to accept people hurt us because they are hurting people. I don’t think your sister means to hurt you intentionally. She just has a lot of deep seated issues she needs to work out. Forgiveness is very hard to do. But something you would benfit from and I think it hurts you deeply two people would do this to you. This is quite normal. The trouble is you can’t hold on to it for your sake. You will find a guy one day that loves you unconditionally and knows how to set boundaries. In the mean time I would just work on your relationship with yourself, and getting past the fears of what your sister has done in the past. You have a choice to set better boundaries with her, and the more open and honest you are with her about how she is hurting you, the more she will become aware of her own issues over stepping boundaries. I’m sure she will be upset at first, but I think if you want to be happy in life you can’t allow other people to get in your way and make sure they don’t step over the boundaries you give them.

over 11 years ago

What’s sad is I miss them both. My sister well she’s my sister but until she deals with whatever vendetta she has against me we wont talk. As for him I just miss him way too much. Im not sure why though.

over 11 years ago

Always forgive your blood, as long as they are sorry for what they did. Never forgive a man who would sleep with your sister. That is beyond disrespectful. I would love to chat with you!

over 11 years ago

True. It isn’t her first time doing this though. This has been happening for 13 or so years with her w/different guys. He’s out of my life.

over 11 years ago

It sounds like your sister does not have enough respect for your family ties and it is time to let her go too!!