advice pls desperate :(
(locked)

over 11 years ago

pls someone tell me who this betty is and is she a threat to me and him getting back together how long has he been seeing her for?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Susie Contact Me For A One On One If You Really Want This Man In Your Life, This Is Very Serious And I Am Excellent At What I Do, Have Been Doing So For Over 15 Years Now. Contact Me To Have Your Soulmate Back By Thursday.

over 11 years ago

mrs faith pls no offense but how if there is another woman in his life? plus ive told him via text that i will move on as i know there is another woman bad move? i love him so much and feel i have already lost him for good :(

over 11 years ago

pls help me i dont want to lose this man :( i cant afford a reading so hoping for all answers via here and would appreciate anything you can tell me about chris 30-10-75 please…

over 11 years ago

mrs faith im so sorry i cannot afford £238 pounds but really need help in getting him back but also understand you cant work for free…...can anyone tell me anything good will come between myself 18-03-66 and chris 30-10-75 pls im so desperate :(

over 11 years ago

Seriously Sue, you are your own WORST obstacle, ow freaking desperate are you? Wake up! YOU ARE ABOUT TO PAY A CONARTIST 238 POUNDS! Do you seriously believe she can have him flying to you in 3 days or less? Well, here is the thing dear, she can not CONTROL his free will. And she is only trying to get money of you.

over 11 years ago

The fact that you’re desperate proves it. You do NOT love him, you are just dependant on him. You need to focuse on yourself, and stop putting him on a pedestal. He left you so you are worth more, and I know you’re desperat but please don’t let it cloud your judgement. A psychic can help you with insight, they can not give you your ex back, hell then EVERYONE would have their ex back right now ay? So please, avoid those who say they can, go for guidance, not the conartists :)

over 11 years ago

marona, i totally agree with you and wasnt never going to pay 238 pounds out to anyone cos i straight away thought wot can she do that i havent already tried i am desperate and miss n love him so much but not to pay that kind of money to someone who doesnt even know anything about him, so thank you for your concern and comments appreciated but your wrong about me not loving him I DO SO MUCH which is why im looking for help via here and not have to pay ridiculas amounts of money…...much love to you x

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i have a special $10 reading for 1 hour! if you like i can whats his feeling right now for you? maybe help with a solution