OMG ANY REAL PHSYCHICS ON

over 13 years ago

HAD LAST READING,ON SEPT 29TH LAST YEAR, I SPENT 139 DOLLARS-BEEN THROUGH ALL MY TRANSCRIPTS ANDD GUESS WHAT ONLY ONE WAS SPOT ON ALL REST WHERE NO WHERE NEAR-SO ANY REAL ONES ON HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Timeframes can change so I would suggest just get on with life and review your transcripts every 3 to 6 months and see if anything else has happened. The problem with psychic readings the more you have round the same time the more the energy is muddled and you then get cofusing messages. keep the number of readings to a minimum.

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Timeframes can change so I would suggest just get on with life and review your transcripts every 3 to 6 months and see if anything else has happened. The problem with psychic readings the more you have round the same time the more the energy is muddled and you then get cofusing messages. keep the number of readings to a minimum.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Teresa,

I agree with Debbie, that when you get many readings at once the energies can become conflicted and clouded, causing the reading to be a bit inaccurate.

Also, I would like to point out here is that YOU are ultimately in charge of the information you receive.

When you are given the gift of knowledge, about what your future holds it is up to you do determine how you will handle it. When you find out something which you don’t like it will stick in your mind; even on a subconscious level.

Its Instinctual for you to attempt to improve on an outcome that which you see as negative (before hand) and make it positive.

In short, it is possible that you have altered the events of your future, which are now your past, and this could be one factor to consider when reviewing transcripts from your psychic readings.

I am here when you need me,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago

So, in general, it’s wise to have one reading, one reading by a genuine psychic, and no other until the predictions come to pass?

over 13 years ago
ay05 didn't upload a photo

ad (ay05)

4 posts

I’ve been talking to clairvoyantvision for a while now and am very happy with her guidance so far :) Like you, I also tried many at first but now I stick with her :)