What Happened To Us?!

over 11 years ago

I’ve been friends with my ex’s mom for more than a year and we speak on a monthly basis. My grandmother passed away on Monday and when I attempted to reach out to my ex’’s mom she has not responded.

She has always returned my calls and texted me regularly I’m sooo hurt by this. Her son broke up with me out of the blue, I informed him what happened & he didnt respond either pls help!

over 11 years ago
enchantedly didn't upload a photo

Sarah Kim - Psychic Insight... (enchantedly)

4 posts

Have they possibly gone on vacation?

over 11 years ago

No because I texted her last month and she didn’t respond :(

over 11 years ago
jamesthomas's photo

James Thomas (jamesthomas)

5 posts

there is something more to the story there is alot of stress around this sitaution and yu need to get to the bottom of it so contact me for A LIVE CHAT

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It Feels Like This Is A Very Spiritual Woman, Who Would Do Anything For Her Son. You Have Deffinitly Upset Her In Some Way And The Consequences Are Not Going To Be Good…. Contact Me, Only If You Wish To Hear Truth…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

EZG, Sometimes things change and we never know why. These changes are meant to be even if we don’t want them. Blessings

over 11 years ago

Omg Mrs. Faith you are correct she is extremely spiritual in fact she has a little bit of Psychic powers. The thing is I haven’t done anything to her son, in fact he stopped talking to me more than 7months ago and even after that her and I always had a relationship that’s what makes this situation so hard. I’ve been crying I’m so hurt that they are so upset with me to the point where they don’t even offer their condolences for my grandma. I’m so lost I’ve been nothing but nice to her it’s really bothering me.

over 11 years ago
loristars's photo

Psychic Eric (loristars)

10 posts

i am ready to help you just tell me your name and dob

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

EZG, Contact Me Through The Chat And Lets See What They Think You Did :)