Is it time to Let Go?

over 11 years ago

I’ve been having a hard time dealing with a broken heart. Since we both went different directions. I go through my moments that I feel it was my fault that we are not talking. I haven’t spoke to him in a long time. In June, I had a couple dreams about him that he said that he loved me and another one meeting each other again. I don’t know if my mind is playing tricks on me or my dreams are trying to tell me something. I really need closure about this. I’m sad and confused about not knowing his side. Is it time for me to accept things and let go for good or keep having faith something will change.

over 11 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Hi dear i am picking up on alot on this situation please contact me live for a in depth reading

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

contact me now for answers

over 11 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hi purplepetals, I know exactly how you feel! It is sometimes the most difficult thing in the world to ‘release’ when we have loved so deeply. Come and visit me if you wish, and let’s look into your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth and pass along what I receive from spirit. God bless you!