developing psychic ability

over 11 years ago
blueeyes123 didn't upload a photo

Vivian Maree Cowell (blueeyes123)

2 posts

Can anyone tell me how to develope psychic ability, or learn to read tarot cards, when u have intuition and know things.

Thx

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

lol those are some big questions!

Ok how you develop psychic ability has a lot to do with the kind of information you are receiving already. ex. feeling, hearing, seeing or smelling.

As for tarot, there are a couple of different schools of thought on which method is the best. When I teach tarot I tend to emphasize the meaning of the symbols to start and then plenty of practice on all your friends. :D

I could prattle on about tarot all day.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I Can Show You The Way, My Gifts Are All Natural And Have Been A Part Of My Family For A Very Long Time, The Way I Would Show You How To Devolp Your Own Abilities Is The Way My Mother Showed Me. But First We Need To Know What You Got. Contact Me If You’d Like, Im Patient, Careing And Compassionate. But At The Same Time I WONT Let You Slack Off Or Give Up!! ...Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Before you start anything, make sure that you learn to let go of self. That, along with trust and belief are all key. You have already picked up on much that has happened around you, but too often those instincts or intuitive signals are dismissed by your own thought patterns. It’s just the age old mind vs. heart battle that often seems never ending.

Like Aisha said, tune into the area that you feel strongest in. Allow it to come forward and consider keeping a journal of what’s happening to you. Write down what you get, find a meditation practice that makes sense to you, and practice each day. Just don’t force it- force requires thought and excessive thought and/or frustration inhibits growth.

If you are really interested, there are several readers on here who offer psychic development. Find the individual that feels best to you and give it a shot! You can absolutely do it.

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

right the information down when the insight comes to you… contact me and i will give you more insight on this subject???

over 11 years ago
readingsbyde's photo

De Simone (readingsbyde)

5 posts

What’s funny about developing ability is that information comes naturally to so many people. They dont even realize that it is psychic ability.. They think its normal. Pay attention to EVERYTHING that pops into your head, you will be surprised. It’s like learning your own brain’s language of symbols, sounds, etc. good luck!