blueeyes123 didn't upload a photo

Vivian Maree Cowell (blueeyes123)

2 posts

Will Bobby leave this other women?

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I Specialize In Love And Realstionships, I Have Over 15 Years Experience And Own Two Shops Where I live. It Feels Like Bobby Is In A Very COnfused State Of Mind, He Says One Thing, But Does Another. There Is Deffinitly Something Here Though, Contact Me For More Insight, Please Only Contact Me If Your Looking For Truth Though, I Will Not Give You False Hopes Or Timelines. I Look Forward To Hearing From You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Vivian, I can see there are some issue that is keeping him from being with you. I will be available all of this day for a live chat reading contact me at any time that is free for you and I do look forward to hearing from you God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Vivian, I can see there are some issue that is keeping him from being with you. I will be available all of this day for a live chat reading contact me at any time that is free for you and I do look forward to hearing from you God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

my $10 special is for 1 hour live chat

over 11 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hi Vivian! If you would like to visit me, we can take a look at your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth and pass along what I receive from spirit. I look forward to chatting with you sometime, and God bless you!

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

never