just not feeling like im going anyware

over 13 years ago

hey ive have done anything i could think of to get a job and yet nothing if you could tell me or help me with a place name i wil be gratefull i also am confused to what wil happen in my love life since i dont have one right now my dob is 12/07/1987

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to send your cv out, contact as many comapnies as possible sign up with employment agencies and ask friends and famuily to put the word out as well.

As for your love life you need to get out and meet people at social events sitting at home on the computer will not get you a girlfriend you have to get out there as stated once before join a group of some sort, speed dating try internet dating and agree to meet a few in a public place.

YOU NEED TO GET OUT AND MEET PEOPLE

YOU NEED TO CONTACT COMPANIES THAT YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO WORK FOR TO GET NOTICED.

over 13 years ago
inspiration didn't upload a photo

Inspiration (inspiration)

1 post

Hi Darren,

Chat with me so I can look into this for you.

over 13 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

for your love life i want you to get out there tell your friends and see if they have some one for you and wen you do find some one try going for a double date with one of your close friends with you and you will find the one your looking for every one has a soul mate its just up to you how you find that dont just sit around put your self out there and you will find the one you seek if you need more feel free to chat with me or massage me thank you (: