unsure

over 11 years ago

I am going to start working on changing my life for better. In doing so will I eventually or shall I say will I get over these feelings I have for C 4/15/78 soon? If we are ever meant to be friends in future I want to be over this. Plus he pulled away & I’m sure its what he wants also.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear., I would like to give you a reading about this,I am having a deal on readings today.I can provide full details on your matter.Connect with me now. Blessing Katrina

over 11 years ago
enchantedly didn't upload a photo

Sarah Kim - Psychic Insight... (enchantedly)

4 posts

Hi Katrina… I get the feeling he did something bad to hurt you? He wants to make that up to you but it was pretty serious, and he doesn’t think that he ever can, which is why he is pulling away.

I also sense that whatever you do he will be in your life for a while yet. If you want more info or a read drop me a line. =)

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Katrina, I would be glad to look into this with you and give you some answers you can actually use. Online and avilable to help you NOW!! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Katrina,

I see that you will get over these

feellings that you have for C

in 3 months

I also see that Meditation will help

you in your spiritual path

love, light & Blessings

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes I can help you, I will tell you what will happen do contact me God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

Hello Katrina

The last few months have been an emotional rollercoaster for you and I am seeing a great deal of positivity coming your way. Contact me in LiveChat for a In-Depth reading. At only .75 a min I will provide honest accurate answers.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Katrina, You deserve the best and the angels have some lovely guidance messages that will assist you for your future. Blessings.