who is trying to hurt

over 11 years ago

I dreamed of a snake that was trying to bite me and things have be going wrong in my marriage and i would like to know who is it that is trying to hurt me

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

There is a woman trying to hurt you it is seriouse but the bad aura is just letting you know its time to do something about it. You do need help your life was doing really well but there is someone messing with you i can tell from your spirit, let me look deep into it andc help you Love & light too you

over 11 years ago
lovemasterdawn's photo

Dawn Parker (lovemasterdawn)

2 posts

from the images im recieving it shows that this is someone from a past relationship that does not wish happiness for you in your life not only in your marriage but in all areas of your life this spirit that surronds you brings much confusion unhappiness and no guidance its making everything a blur to you i wiould like to speak with you further about this sitaution please do contact me soon and toghter we can find out more from the spiritual realm hope to hear from you soon many blessings be with you

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vanessa, I have over 35 years of working with issues like this and can tell you whats going on and what you can do about it. Online and available to help you now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

Hello Vanessa

I am sensing that there is a lot of negativity around you and your chakras are also very unbalanced at this time.

Contact me in LiveChat for a In-Depth reading.

at .75 a min I will provide honest accurate answers.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Vanessa, you need to listen to your little voice. The snake is a small warning but only a small one to take care of yourself. There are a number of messages the angels have for you. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

you’ve have your soulmate in your life, but there is something thats looking to tear it apart for some reason, and how strong this energy feels it feels like its a very big possibility that it will happen. contact me if you want truth, and a way to stop this, and im not talking about spells, im talking about natural methods. ...Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek!