is it over

over 11 years ago

I have been having an affair for over a year and his wife found out, i need to know if it is over forever and should I move on.

over 11 years ago
angelicpsychicmarina's photo

AngelicPsychicMarina (angelicpsychicmarina)

12 posts

Call me I can help you with and also give you insight into what the future has in store for this situation. Affairs are hard and I will not judge just help you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lindsey, I would be glad to look into this situation for you and honestly tell you what is shown. Online and ready to help you now! Blessings! BLuedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well It Feels Like Its Been Much More Then A Affair Thats Been Going On. This Man Loves You And Wants You, But Is Afraid Of His Wife For Some Reason. Contact Me For More Insight Please, Only If You’d Like To Hear The Truth. There Is Alot Thats Going To Be Happening Between You, This Man, And His Wife…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

You cannot move on this is the person for you and i think you might know that let me help you his wife is a very bad person he dose not sleep with her.

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker, you say `i cannot move on and you are right, my heart is telling me to wait, but he has no way of contacting me – and I have no idea what to do, feeling very alone right now.

over 11 years ago

Miracle Worker, you say `i cannot move on and you are right, my heart is telling me to wait, but he has no way of contacting me – and I have no idea what to do, feeling very alone right now.

over 11 years ago
lovemasterdawn's photo

Dawn Parker (lovemasterdawn)

2 posts

i have meditated on your situation and i have picked up many energies surronding your aura it does show me what path your on at this time theres alot of confusement there at this time as he does love you and care for you but there is more than just his wife that is a opsticle in yours and his path right now it showed me many images and i would like to speak with you about this further please do contact me i will be waiting to hear from you peace be with you

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

he will find you..

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

do you want to do a reading together. I would love to help you I have something in mind that is a good idea for your situation The wife is not his soulmate anyways & he is thinking of you as well its not just you.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Lindsay,

I see that you two will see eachother

for about 3 months

but after that time I do see a separation

and I do see that things will be over between you two

love, light & Blessings

over 11 years ago

still wondering? I can help :)