premeditated cheating?

over 11 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi all,

Ive been pretty upset since my boyfriend of over 2yrs broke up with me 2 and a half months ago. A while later i forgave him and we started to hang out again as friends (i know this was a bad idea). Anyway, i recently found out he has flown out a girl out from another country to go on holiday with. They are on holiday at the moment. He kept saying to me that this girl is just a friend, but his flat mate has suggested otherwise and basically said that he thinks my ex was planning this holiday while we were still together :( Is this true? Was he cheating on me the whole last few months? Is she the reason he left me? I don’t know if he ever loved me now…

Can anyone have any insight…i need closure

Thanks,

Sarah 05 oct, 1987

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello sarah I would like to give you a full love reading about this guy and you. connect with me live .. and im picking up alot of different energys going around so pls feel free to chat with me

over 11 years ago

I would love to thoroughly explain this guy to you and help you to gain the closure you desire and deserve. I’m online now if you would like my help. Please note I do offer a free back up e-mail reading too (see my details).

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

First Of All Id Like To Say Im Sorry That Your Hurting Right Now. But Theres Much More Going On Here Then You Know. Some Are Lies And Some Havnt Been Spoken Out Loud. You And This Person Have A Very Deep Connection, But He Has Hurt You. Theres Been Alot OF Stress And Confusement Around You Since These Last 3 Months, And Now Is The Time For Clarity. Contact Me, Please Only If You Can Handle Hearing Truth. I Am Not Able To Sugar Coat Anything Or Make Your Life Or His Sound Any Better Then Its Going To Be, If Your Looking For A Reader To Provide You With False Hopes, Please DONT Contact Me Then. But I Can Help You And Show You The Right Path Again. I Look Forward To Helping You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sarah, If you would like some honest and accurate answers on this matter,I am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Mrs. Faith- You are right, i thought we had a deep connection, but i can’t help but feel that everything is a lie. What do you mean there is much more going on here?

Sarah

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

He was cheating the last 6 months of ur 2 yr relationship not the whole time the girl is a very sexual person that makes him tempted for her.

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Ok, thats for letting me know…im trying to get some closure…i really wanted to be friends with him after the break up…but i donr feel that is possible now :(

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello Sarah, Let me give you a full life reading today only for $9dollars. and i well answer all your questions that u need the answers too..blessings

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Thanks for your help everybody. I know it will take awhile for me to get over this but does anyone have any insight into when i will meet the one who i am suppose to be with?

Sarah