Lonely and worried

over 11 years ago

Hello, I´v been through hell and back again .Now…It´s ok.I wounder if I´m about to meet my soulmate very soon.Perhaps in a few days.I had some dreams, cant belive them.But there´s a man connected to my best friend,his cousin.Is it him?So the question is am i gonna meet somebody and move to him?Sound strange but i keep dreaming of that.Hoe u can all see a little bit of my future, thank u in advance.Love and peace to u all

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

Sometimes when you see a person up close that means they are coming in your life almost immediately.That is what I can give you so far.If you would like to contact me for a reading feel free to click on my name.Take care and blessings.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrin, I would be glad to look into this situation for you and tell you what is shown. Online to help you now!! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

You’ve Been Very COnfused And Stressed But Your Finally Starting To See A Light At The End Of All This. Things Seem To Be Going Ok, But It Feels Like Something Is Still Lurking In The Shadows. Your Soulmate Is Around You And Theres Alot Thats Going To Happen Quickly. Contact Me Only If You Want TO Hear Truth, I Will Tell You How It Is No More Or Less. I Specialize In Love And Realstionships As Well As Dream Interpertation. I Have Over 15 Years Experience, And Own Two Locations Where I Reside. I Look Forward To Hearing From You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello im picking up lots of messages for you and would like to tell you what im seeing hope you can contact me live thanks

over 11 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

Easy does hun..to much worry..god bless/your future is wonderful if you make some positive changes

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Katrin,

I see that you are going to meet your

True Love with in 2 years. So

dont worry,.. just try to be patient

and just know that you are going to

have true love in your future

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

I see a lot of good or you but still some bad I would love to give u a Deatiled reading love and light