family and money

over 11 years ago

I have a job as a cleaner, I love it, no carfare needed as I walk to and from work 7 days a week. Would like to get another job but others in the household do not want to lift a finger. If I obtain more employment afraid that rent will go up and more will have to come from me.

Should I obtain an off the books job or a on the books part time job? Most of the jobs I can do require carfare for travel…..

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to look into this for you in a reading,and am online and available now to help. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

say yes to yourself and no to them//you can do it…

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

more money, more responsiblities…that simple

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

REFUSED.. I WILL GIVE YOU IN SIGHT TO HOW YOU CAN MAKE MORE LIKE TRYING CONSTRUCTION CLEANING IT PAY MORE…. FIRST 5 MIN FREE

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I don’t know your rent situation, but if you do get a better job, just don’t mention the pay increase.

I usually advocate honesty as the best policy, but sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut if you’re expecting those around you to have their hand out as soon as you show signs of success.

—Aisha