advice

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

Hi I’ve had a few readings some have said one thing others have told me the opposite not really sure what road to take its about my ex and will we reunite

over 11 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

Could help you hun, if you want. I understand. When you love someone. Recently, a client was over reacting to her Ex, she started concentrating on herself and making improvement on herself, then! next thing you know he wondered why she was not all over him..his interested on her was renewed. So, focus on loving you for now hun. But if you want a reading look me up. Whereangelsfly on Bitwine. Go luck..and keep you head up…

over 11 years ago
chrisochun925's photo

Chris Ochun (chrisochun925)

6 posts

Pay attention your heart and soul… getting to many advises from many different people will always scatter the mind… There are many gifted spiritual workers on this site, pick one that gives you an honest opinion. Having a bunch of different readings will def. put you off track because each person has there own view and takes, let alone there gifts. Dont be clouded and ask God/ Guardian angel to enlighten you further. Clear mind will always bring clear results. So pay attention to yourself and the person you care for. Light and Progress, Chris Ochun