Is he the one

over 11 years ago

We have been together for awhile, but everytime we’ve tried to meet something had come up. Will we ever meet and finally be able to be together?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

yes in time you too will meet i would like too have en one on one with you if you like let me know when your ready ’’’ peace love & light

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can see there more to it then bad timing I can give you some insight to this as well as advise you on the matter.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hannah, I would be happy to look in to this for you. I am available now and have many deals running this week. I am great with relationships so come chat with me :). Here is a little bit about me below.

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

Hope to talk with you soon!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Hannah, I would be glad to look into this for you and seee whats really going on. Though I dont see how you can be “together” if you have never met. Lets see if there is some hope to this relationship. Blessings! Bluedragon