Will I meet the guy of my dreams soon?

over 11 years ago

Hi. I had a question, I’ve been looking on multiple psychics and other horoscope websites asking If the guy I like and I are compatible and I’ve gotten nothing but good answers. The only question I haven’t had answered was, “Are we going to meet and date, if yes, when and how?” Like are we going to meet, and will we end up dating. If so, how soon? and how will we meet? I’m really interested in finding out..

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

did you meet him on a on line dating site if so let me know

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Lex Jae, I do pick up on Romance for you this year! contact and i can do a detailed reading to out more about this “Dream Guy” of yours lol

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼ hello love i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, children, money, health, love life, soulmate, happiness, and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Lex Jae, I would be happy to look into this for you. For some psychics/readers it is harder to get exact dates. I would be happy to look into this for you and help you with all of the answers you are looking for. Just take a look at my feedback, I am great with dates! Here is a little bit about myself below :).

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Lex, If you would like some real answers, and some truth,please let me know. Blessings! Bluedragon