help

over 11 years ago

I have been seeing a man and I am wondering if I tell him how I feel about him will he run?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello Lisa i feel that he wont run away when you tell him how you feel ;; i would love en one on one with you ’ let me know when your ready ’’’ peace love & light

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lisa, If you would like some real answers o this situation,I am online and available now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Lisa, Sometimes you need to take a deep breath ans ask the the angels for the answer. If you are having problems let me get the answers for you. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Good evening Lisa, i can do a astrology reading for you and get the answers! connect with me online

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Id Love To Help You. I Specialize In Love And Realstionships. I Have Over 15 Years Experience And Own Two Locations Of My Own. Look Through My Profile I Have Some Great Deals Going On That Wont Last Long. Please Only Contact Me If Your Looking For Truth, I Will Not Make Your Life Sound Any Better Then Its Going To. I Look Forward To Hearing From You….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hi Lisa,

I always feel any time is the right time to share your truest feelings. This can never be a bad thing. I hope this helps you.

Take good care, Julia Angel

over 11 years ago
chrisochun925's photo

Chris Ochun (chrisochun925)

6 posts

Many blessings, be bold and speak up to the person, if you dont then you truly will never know what the other person feels… sometimes where shy and the person can be too… so go for it, and he dont worry about rejection so much, if he doent want you at least you made the effort to know. But you might be surprised that the person is feeling you too… so go for it and good luck!- Chris Ochun