money

over 11 years ago

I am currently in a commission only job and would like to know when I will finally have a deal close and fund and see a pay day for myself. I work long hours and put up with so much so I hope soon.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello anna’ from what i feel sooner then later you will see a better change in your life i would love a one on one with you let me know when your ready ; peace love and light

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Anna, I would be glad to look into this for you and see whats going to happen and when. Online and available to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Anna, I can answer your career and money questions at low rate of 25 cents a min. and i wiil predict your pay day

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Anna, I would be happy to look in to this for you. I am great with timelines as well as many other things that I can read into. Take a look at my feedback and that proves it for itself! Here is a little bit about me below.

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon :)!

over 11 years ago
angelicpsychicmarina's photo

AngelicPsychicMarina (angelicpsychicmarina)

12 posts

I am offering a $10 Special on a money candle and it can help you.