Will I see him again? Should I want to?

over 11 years ago

I accused this guy C of sleeping with my sister. He was adamant he didn’t know her. I think I pushed him over the edge. I wont contact him again because I sort of feel bad but also because I need to really get over some things and grow as a person. But in the future will he ever contact me?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

I see there is a lot of things going on, this person is meant to contact you, yes, however I see obstacles standing in the way from your true happiness.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina, If you would like honest truthful answers regarding this situation,come to me now for a reading. I can help you get past this. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hi there hun. i am Lea and i would be more then happy to help you with this issue with him.. may i please have you click my name and send me a msg with your date of birth. once i have that info i will be able to pick up everything that is goin on and shall be goin gon :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i see many emotions going through the both of yous, the chances of you him speaking again are very good! chat with me to find out more