curious

over 11 years ago

will i ever see him again my b day is 5/3/91

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hello, as you are aware this is somewhat of a complicated situation. However it is possible that you can achieve your goals with some work on your part. Remember that your thoughts/feelings play a powerful role in creating your reality. God Bless

over 11 years ago

i have tried everything on my part,,and nothing has happened

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

There is so much going on in your life; it’s as if for every step you take forward, you wind up ten steps behind.

Contact me today to find out more.

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

I understand Dear. You may need to engage in some more spiritual work to get things moving in the right direction. You can do this and it WILL work. Don’t give up! I can help.

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼ i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼