Proper cleansing and protection bath

over 11 years ago

This is my first time here and I am reviewing all that is offered on this site. So far I love it! My Godmother use to read for me and give me protection oils and baths crystals. She is no longer able to do her God given gift due to her age, she is 88 years old, bless her. I was wondering can I be advised as to which product offered on this site I could purchase for cleansing away all negativity and bringing positive energy. I remember her giving me this oil that she blessed and I was to place it on my forehead and below my feet every day, for protection. Also the bath was to assist in what I wanted to manifest come to pass, I believe it was like a blue crystal to put in the bath, along with saying the Lord’s prayer. Anyone familiar, your assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

It would help to know what path your grandma is on. Could you tell us a little more about her practice? Did she use the psalms? Talk to any particular spirits/saints/god?

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

aisha have alot of good information on this subject…. she will inlight you

over 11 years ago

Hi Aisha, yes it is Psalms 23 to be exact, she made me memorize it. We are Christian and she was an excellent reader on point and excellent adviser. I so truly miss her loving insight and felt very protected when speaking with her and followed her advise each time and she never stirred me wrong. I hope you can help me here, I feel so lost without her.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Jackie,

I am here to help you learn various ways to bring about protection for yourself. I have decades of experience and am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

Alright jackie, it sounds like you have some hoodoo going on there. :) Psalm 23 is excellent for getting what you want, I like 51 for cleansing myself.

Now there are a lot of regional variations on “the work.” but I may be able to give you a little more info if you can tell me, did she mix up the baths herself, or buy them premade?

I look forward to hearing from you.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi Jackie, I sense that you and your Godmother have such sweet spirits. I would be more than happy to help. There are many remedies that are quite effective. One of the most effective and quickest ways to cleanse away negativity involves using lemons. Yes, lemons and it works well :-) I can give you more details if you would like. Smoke and various fragrances can also be very effective. Are you familiar with smudging or aromatherapy? As for the bath you were mentioning, I am familiar with it. There are many variations of the “Blue Bath.” The color blue symbolizes protection, peace, and joy. That is why blue crystals, a blue candle or sometimes blue laundry detergent are used. Often some Epson salt is mixed in the bath as salt is also associated with purification and protection. Some people sprinkle salt in the corners of their home or around the perimeter of their property for protection. Another ingredient that is sometimes used is Florida Water. Feel free to contact me if I may be of further assistance. God Bless.

over 11 years ago

Hi Aisha, and Thank you everyone, well Aisha I don’t know what Hoodoo going on, but my man and I just broke up and I know he had dealt with someone in his past who may have did some hoodoo to him, so I am just trying to protect myself and make sure I’m protected.

So can you clarify what Hoodoo is and the significance of it?

Aisha, yes I believe she purchased the bath premade but i’m not sure.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

Hoodoo is a tradition of folk magic that began in the southern united states and has since spread all over, it is also one of the traditions of the african diaspora. It’s just one of many christian traditions of folk magic.

You can follow the instructions your grandma gave you and pick up just about any blue bath or cleansing bath. The oil you were annointed with would be different depending on the purpose. After cleansing I usually just use an all purpose blessing oil.

LOL I don’t suppose you remember what any of the packages said?

—Aisha

You can buy or mix your own baths. Just

over 11 years ago

Hi Aisha it was actually packed in a small yellow envelope so I’m thinking she mixed herself also I think the oil was a purple scented oil in sl clear medium size bottle with a white top. Lol I should have obtained more details from her back then. I understand that you can use olive oil and bless it

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

lol I’m just italian enough to tell you that olive oil combined with sincere prayer will take care of just about anything. Blue bath is usually laundry bluing (crown) with salt.

When I’m not in the mood to mix up an herbal bath I usually just pray over some salt with a few drops of olive oil.

I’m actually off for the week, but I will continue to watch this thread and I will be available for appointments. I’m not trying to be mysterious :) but I am hesitant to share some of my older recipes on a public forum.

It sounds like your grandma and I do some similar work, I do have some italian work thrown into my mix, but we can probably recreate some of her recipes together.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
chrisochun925's photo

Chris Ochun (chrisochun925)

6 posts

Blessings, On this site there is a spiritual shop called Original Products Botanica, I work there and we have over 1 Million products that can help in many areas. Keeping things simple you can do a simple clearance bath with Holy water, Florida water, Milk, and some Uncrossing wash. If you call the shop you can ask for me, we deliver anywhere in the world. Ask for Chris Ochun. There are so many different ways to remove/cleanse and so forth. So finding someone to give you sound advice and deliever great remedies that you trust will also help. Many blessings from beyond, may your ancestors guide you as they are to the right path. Never give up and always look up. May you continue the light that your blood line has.

Light and Progress, Chris Ochun Original Products Botanica

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hun, Your Deffinitly In The Right Place, And Im Certain That Im The One To Help You. My Gifts Are Natural And SO Is Everything That I Do. I Specialize In Healing/Protection Work. Contact Me And I Can Tell You What The Best Options Would Be For You. I Look Forward To Helping You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

HI Jackie..I know that Psalm 23 is what they call the Soldier’s prayer..For many many years soldiers have carried Psalm 23 with them in time of war to keep them safe.Just alittle info i wanted to share with you also a very dear friend of mine told me all the things i needed for a cleansing bath to get rid of all negative energy and negative people away from me and it also helps with depression..if u google anything from cleansing bath to protection bath you will find that u need sea salt,fresh basil,lemon ammonia,and florida water..the cheapest place i found florida water is here on bitwine they have a shop called original botanica very great quality and very good prices..I mixed all the things together and poured it on me from head to toe,and said psalms 19 and 23 in my room with a few white candles lite..it worked wonders on me and can b done as needed..hope i helped alittle