Reading question Please

over 11 years ago

It’s seems to be a hot topic on this site, but my question is, WHEN will my man and I finally talk and make up? His name is Tyrone DOB 9/25/65

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

well i need to know a lil more info about you and him’if you want too talk let me know ? peace love and light

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

i can help you whit this i will give you honest answers call me now i see what is to come!!!

over 11 years ago

Thank you both for the replies, I know we will talk because this is not the first time we have had to make up, but I think I’m getting weary of it all and really need some clear answers and direction.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

i think that we should have a one on one and then we can talk

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Jackie,

I offer Honest Enlightenment on this relationship. I am world renowned to be accurate with no sugarcoating. When looking for straight forward truthful answers all you have to do is:

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi Jackie,

Yes, you’re right. This is a popular topic. The reason being is that Venus is in retrograde. Retrograde is just a fancy term meaning that it appears that the planet is traveling in a backwards direction. This Venus in retrograde period means that there are many people going through a time of relationship difficulty or at the very least re-evaluation. One other key issue is misunderstanding. You may find yourself going through a period of having trouble with communication. Either people aren’t understanding where you are coming from or you aren’t understanding another person’s position. At this time, you are seeing your man’s true colors. There will be a brief period of relief from the retrograde period of Venus, but then in July Mercury will be in retrograde and that brings a whole new set of changes depending on what your sign is and his sign is. I’ve got news for you and I would love to assist you with finding clarity. Feel free to contact me. God Bless.

over 11 years ago

Hi phoenix, this retrograde thing is too much, why is it that I go through this, but I know many ppl who never go through this…. Also your comment that it is showing his true colors what do you mean by that? If he is be influenced by a force it cannot be avoided, or could it? just curious

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI jackie, If you would like some honest answers on this matter and to know what is really going to happen,I am online and available now to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Good questions Jackie. First, I assure you that you are not alone and everyone’s journey involves a “fence” of some sort. For one person, there “fence” or obstacle involves money, for another person it could be career, yet another person may have obstacles in their personal relationships. So, you are right. Some people don’t go through “this” but I can assure you they go through something. Everyone has come here to learn something my Dear :-) What I meant about showing true colors is that you may be seeing his true self and you are faced with some decisions. When we have disagreements with people, it gives us an opportunity to learn some valuable things about their character. We learn what is important to them, how do they handle conflict, are they forgiving, etc. So, you get to really see the essence of that person or their “true colors” when you are going through a rocky period. Now, you asked another good question about whether he is influenced by a force. There are forces such as fate or predestination that can influence a person’s behavior. In some cases even astrology can explain a person’s behavior. I could give you some more details on this if I have your DOB and his DOB and the times and locations that you were born. Nonetheless, I am a big believer in mediation and visualization. If you take the time to do the work, you can greatly influence an outcome and achieve your desired goals. Remember, everything you see and experience in this realm is nothing more than energy and energy is mutable. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. God Bless.

over 11 years ago

Wow! Thanks Phoenix for breaking it down for me. Tyrone’s DOB is 9/25/65 and mines is 1/28/63. Both of us were born in Los Angeles, CA. I was born in the I believe early morning between 6&8 a.m. I do not know the time he was born. I am a big believer in mediation as well to achieve my desired goal.