third eye?

over 11 years ago
bellevi didn't upload a photo

bellevi

4 posts

I have read stuff on how to develop one’s psychic abilities, practiced the techniques, but I’m unsure of what’s happening. Words, images, colors and patterns appear in my mind’s eye, but they don’t make sense…and how do I know if they’re from the “spirits” or just fragments of my imagination. Sometimes, when I wake at dawn or in the middle of the night and do this thing, the images are much more vivid, dream-like, and almost tangent, and they continue on to my dreams. I’ve asked why a certain man pulled the disappearing act on me, and the words love, confusion, soulmate, sacred, fear, the number 13 keep popping up…and again, what do these mean? they don’t make sense, what if it’s just my ego interfering..? I would very much appreciate your insight/tips. Thanks!

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

bellevi, sometimes the biggest obstacle is trying to fully rationalize something that may or may not have an immediate rational explanation. It will all make more sense as soon as you fully trust it. Consider keeping a journal and write down everything – eventually it ties together and you’ll experience that a-ha moment.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Bellevi, I would be glad to look at this with you in a chat session. ONline and available now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Congratulations, you are actually doing very well! It is true that we are more perceptive when we first wake and in the middle of the night (When we are going to sleep, waking up, or dreaming, our brain is most receptive). Every morning as I am still waking up, my Guides play a song for me in my head that tells me what my day is going to be like. So, you have reached the point where you are getting messages, your third eye is working! Now, you must learn to interpit these messages. When I am teaching psychic development, people are often surprised they do not just “Know” what a message or image means. You will discover that each image means something different to you. For me, when I am doing a love reading, if I see a new house being built, but only the foundation has been laid, that means that the “foundation” has been laid for a “new” relationship. To each of us, we need to figure out what each image means to US. Keeping a journal of images you see, and what they mean to you, works wonderfully. While you are developing, it is extremely important that you learn and practice psychic protection every single day and especially before and after you read, leave the house, and go to bed. I cannot stress this enough. Also, make sure you are clearing and balancing all of your Chakras. Its very important, you do not want an upper Chakra to be the only one cleared. This will end up sending a person out of balance, emotionally, and mentally, and even financially. God Bless and Good Luck! Blessings, Michelle

over 11 years ago
bellevi didn't upload a photo

bellevi

4 posts

Thanks for your insights! I feel I’m going through my psychic awakening, but my skeptical, over-analytical mind tells me to snap out of it =). Interestingly, I’ve also experienced in the past having a song played in my head/right to my ear just after I fell asleep (in the Alpha state?), but it usually led to sleep paralysis. Lately, I’ve been seeing things in the corner of my eyes and hearing ringing in my ears, in fact, I’m having one right now…