pregnancy

over 11 years ago

I am worried that I may be pregnant and I can not tell if it is the stress causing me all this or my menstral cycle and am driving myself crazy as this is such a bad time in my life ( I am in medical school ) Any insight would be appreciated.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

well from what i know it could a lot of things dose not mean your Pregnant COULD be stress or it could be because your in school but i would go see a dr just in case ’’’ i hoped this helped you ; peace love and light ’’ if you want too talk some more let me know

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Judith, The best thing to do is to get a home pregnancy test and find out for sure, psychics arent going to be able to tell really. After you find out for sure one way or the other then we would be able to better help you. Good luck in your medical studies. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
aquarisun didn't upload a photo

Kelly Leigh (aquarisun)

4 posts

Psychics aren’t doctors. That’s why you need to go to a DOCTOR or get a pregnancy test. Psychics aren’t 100% right. It’s not fair to your doctor or pharmacies that you go to a psychic that may be wrong and get laughed at. People need to stop asking psychics medical questions and most psychics won’t answer medical questions.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Take A Test…

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hello, Judith you are under a lot of stress right now. My best advice to you is to take care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually. Even if I tell you the answer, I sense that you still won’t have peace about it because of the stress you are experiencing. Go ahead and take a test and regardless of the outcome practice maintaining a peaceful state of mind. I am here for you if you would like to talk further… God Bless

over 11 years ago

I realize that a test or going to the Dr. is the way to go, however I am waiting to confirm I miss my period for a few days. It is just quite nerve racking. Thank you for the thoughts and words.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi judith there is a lot here that could be happening it could be stress or your nervous i would like you said give yourself a few days more before going and getting a test or see a doc but it all can be stress related if you have any more questions on this feel free to email me or live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychic_rhonda's photo

Rhonda Reid (psychic_rhonda)

9 posts

Hi Judith. Between your lack of sleep, stress over the upcoming exam and what you have going on in your personal life, it’s no wonder your body is reacting. I am not sensing a pregnancy at this time. I would recommend finding a nice quiet place where you can calm your mind, (why am I sensing a closet of some type?) if you don’t have Sage, this is an excellent tool for this purpose and ridding your area of negative energy. Should you decide you want a reading, please email me and I would be happy to help you through this journey. Many blessings to you.