am i headed towards reconcilation with my husband

over 11 years ago

i am wanting to know when will we reconcile and what the near futures holds for me

over 11 years ago

I do feel there is every chance of a reconciliation but would like to discuss things more in depth with you if I may. I am online right now if you would like to chat.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

You two will reconcile, however, it’s a question of when.

I see he is very confused and very lost. As are you; you are both stuck at a fork in the road, going but with no direction.

I’d like to get more in-depth on a one on one confidential chat, blessings!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Betty, I would be glad to look into this matter,and give you some answers that will help your situation. I also offer other options that will make things happen faster. Online and available now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It Feels Like This Man Still Does Love You And Care For You, But It Feels Like Theres Something Standing In The Way Of Him Making a Commitment To You Once Again. Please Only Contact Me If Your Looking For Truth….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi Betty, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Please feel free to contact me for details. God Bless

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, betty I am able to help you I will be glad to. I have many years of experience and professionalize in many areas of life including love/marriage I will give you the right insight answer’s and advice that you need come by to my page if you want a reading GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

betty…. give each other the time that you need… to heal… and everthing will fall together… i have been there???

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Betty,

I only offer Honest Enlightenment about your current relationship and matters of reconciliations or not. I am World Renowned To Be Accurate.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me Live

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hey Betty, hang in there. Right now is the time for some deep soul searching. As Jenny said, everything will fall into place.