was it my ex boyfriend?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Someone sent me several weird texts. And frankly its the sort of thing my ex used to do in the past.

I asked several times for the person to tell me who they were but they would not tell me, just kept sending strange random texts.

Was it my ex playing around with me, or was it someone else?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I Can Help Give You Detailed Information On This Matter. I Specialize In Love And Realstionships As Well As Break Up’s. Contact Me Now While My Special Is Still Available! I Look Forward To Hearing From You Soon. But Please Only Contact Me If You Want Truth, I Do Not Make Anything Sound Sweeter Or Better Then It Actually Is, I Tell It How It Is….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hi there sherry.. from what im picking up from the energys in this post is that there is alot of hurt that you still feel from your ex… i would be more then happy to provide accurate and honest guidance~!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, would be glad to help please contact me. GOD Bless you

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

I just received more texts an hour ago. The person still will not tell me who they are. I traced the number to a city in Texas… it was rumored my ex is living there now. So, just really wondering if this is him doing all this?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

I do see that it is him, dear. I see that he has been thinking about you and he does have a lot to say to you.

I see so much going on with him, I do not know where to begin!

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

I just dont understand why he wont have a normal chat with me. Most of the texts just say totally weird random stuff that make no sense at all..

Why wont he just tell me its him and talk to me in a more appropriate manner?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Sherry Contact Me For A One On One While My Special Is Still Available, Ends Tongiht.

over 11 years ago

30 posts

Because he doesn’t know how to approach you.

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Will he text again? And eventually open up to me, tell me its him?

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

yes he will text u again

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hi Sherry, Contact Me Or Anyone Of Us For A One On One And I Would Be Happy To Answer All Of Your Questions, Check Out My Current Deals That I have Going On, One Of Them Include 5 Questions With Detailed Answers For $10!

over 11 years ago

30 posts

I don’t see him opening up to you anytime soon, because there are obstacles standing in his way from you.

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

I received more texts again today. He claims his name is Kenny. My exes name is Bill. Is he lying? Is it really Bill texting me?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

You Must COntact One Of Us For The Answers Hun, I Will Give You Detailed Information Of All Thats Going On Around You….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

For Christs Sake It IS A PHONE! Call the number that keeps texting you and see who answers the danged phone why are you wasting our time with this?

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

Priestess Kandi that was extremely rude of you. The others were nice enough to help, and i appreciate it tremendously. You however have some serious issues.

Have a good day. I’m done with this site.

over 11 years ago

sherry7619

109 posts

I did 4 times, and there was either no answer or I got the persons voicemail. If it were that simple I wouldnt have come here to as for y’alls help and guidance.

Thank you to those who took the time to help. Take care.

over 11 years ago

30 posts

Dear, why don’t you contact me before you decide to leave this site.

Let me help you with guidance, I have no problem with helping you at all, dear.

Blessings, I hope to hear from you soon.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

dear i cant tell if its your ex or not but if you like i cant help you as much as i can if you let me ’ now as for the rudeness im sorry about that and so is bitwine to ;; let me know ‘peace love light