will we reunite

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

Still want my ex back but he shows no interested what so ever is there s chance or is it time to move on

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi i seen your post and cann tell you what im seeing please send me first names so i may look into things to see if he will be back or if you should move on

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

I sense very strongly that you and this man are meant to reunite. However, it shows me here you have many obstacles standing in your way from true happiness; in love.

Contact me today to get more in-depth with your situation.

I currently have two specials going on;

$10.00 unlimited talk time – $5.00 five questions no time limit.

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

It’s time to value yourself enough to let him go and move on, there is someone soo much better coming into your life. Getting a $20 reading with me for full details of your love life and how to attract the RIGHT person into your life.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

natalie, There are miracles waiting for you and they are so beautiful and not what you expect. Contact me and I can help you with the messages the angels have for you. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me to be REUNITED!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hey Natalie, I Told You What You Could Do, I Specialize In Reuniting Loved Ones And Results Are Very Quick. Its Up To You Though Sweetie :)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, natalie I can and will help, please do contact me, GOD Bless you.