over 13 years ago

My cousin passed away this month and i am wondering why he had to go he was so young and had his full life ahead of him just wanted to tell him i loved him one last time can anyone tell me if hes ok thankyou x

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

sweetheart, I’m so sorry for your loss. Your cousin know you loved him and his spirit is grieving with you. Feel his spirit hurting for you and comforting you. It seems so cruel and unnecessary when a young life is snatched away from us. When it seems like they had a future of fulfillments. But our time comes and we can only assume that our loved ones purposes have been fulfilled when they suddenly die for no apparent reason. Or that their purpose in life will only be fulfilled through their passing away. Who knows? It’s the uncertainty and lack of knowledge about these things which makes our grief double-hard to bear. Know that he is with you and loves you and he will show you this through small things which will seem significant because they remind you of him. Hope this is some comfort to you, Jen-jen. x

over 13 years ago
sebastian.love.advisor didn't upload a photo

Ricky Guru Love Advisor (sebastian.love.advisor)

27 posts

im honestly sorry about what you and family members have went through, i would be more then happy to help you find our the reasons why

over 13 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

sweetie i i’m truly sorry for your lost jenny is right he knew you all loved him and he also loves you and he will always be there in spirit watching over you i would live for you to join my chat or send me a massage with his date of birth god bless you and all around you i want you to remember no matter how dark it may seem if you trust in god he will all ways light your way…