LOVE

over 11 years ago

when will i find a partner, where will i meet him.. thanks

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

Hello, honey. I see that 2012 was meant to be a very successful year for you throughout love and finances especially. I would like you give you a one on one personal reading via chat.

I currently have two deals going on; $10.00 Unlimited talk time and unlimited questions. $5.00 five questions no time limit.

Blessings.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hi Debbie, Im Sorry To Say This But Love Has Always Been Kind Of A Sore Subject For You. But There Is Someone On The Horizon. If You Would Like To Find Out More, Contact Me. I Always Allow Connection Time Prior To Hire. I Have A Special Going On Because Im New To Bitwine, Only 0.50 Cents A Min, Wont Last Long. I Look Forward To Guiding You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Debbie, If you would really like to know whats going on,then come to me for a reading. Over 35 years of experience,and proven accuracy. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mysticannabell's photo

psychic anna (mysticannabell)

3 posts

hi hun i can help you please come in or let me know if you want email done thanks

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i can do a full detailed reading for you and see what will be happening please contact me live as im online

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

debbie, You can have anything you want in life and that includes love. I have some guidance that will release any unconscious blockages and assist you in finding the love you deserve. Blessings

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, debbie I can help, Contact me GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Debbie,

I am here to offer you the most Honest Enlightenment about what your companionship future.

<= Click my name and Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi Debbie,

I’ve got news for you! You have already found your partner. Yes, it is true. How do I know this? I know this with certainty because YOU have seen your partner in a dream and YOU have the power to bring that dream into this reality. Remember Debbie, YOU are in control. No one else. No matter what I or anyone else tells you, it is your belief and expectation that brings it to pass. I can help you with this if you would like. God Bless.