Will i keep my job

over 13 years ago

I am worried about my job, will i keep it ?

over 13 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would stop worrying you are doing yourself no favours thinking the worst unless the company have said something then just get on with your job and be the best employee you can be and not give them a reason to get rid of you.

The only way you would be in this is if the following applied

You have done something you should not have and have been caught that is instant dismissal

The are not happy with your performance such as too many days off sick

Or the company are planning on laying staff off for one reason or another.

Stop thinking the worst and start thinking positively and you will have nothing to worry about.

over 13 years ago
lightrae's photo

LightRae's ♥ Readings (lightrae)

18 posts

Greetings arlene, It is very true that fear can create that which you are fearing. With that said, it is always the better part of wisdom to be prepared for something better to come your way whether you have experienced fear or not. Change contains the element of the unknown; unfamiliar, it demands your energy, but it is the doorway to evolution and bigger and better things.

May I suggest you take this feeling, acknowledge it belongs to you which puts you in control, and ask that it be taken from you as you willingly release it. Now you can work on turning it into a positive affirmation of what you do want. Include God, and take a positive action and back it up with your feelings.