jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi paula i can help you with this live chat with me

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can tell you about that and more, I have many year’s of experience I will answer all your question’s in detail. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

paula ; i would en one on one with you i can tell that this is confusing you and u need someone too help you ‘let me know if u need help with this

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

Dear, there are several changes coming your way this year through love, finances and family.

I want to get further in-depth with you with a one on one conversation.

I guarantee your satisfaction, my dear.

My current limited time deals are: $10.00 Unlimited talk time & $5.00 five questions no time limit.

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Polly,

All I need is your full name and birthdate

and I will be able to connect with you

and answer your question

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼ i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health,chidren, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek!