over 11 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

His initials are DS and his dob is 18 oct 1979

Thanks Xx

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

Good morning, dear. My name is Jessica. I have been a spiritual advisor helping and guiding for over 19 years.

I sense with this gentlemen he is very hot and cold and tends to send people mixed signals at times. This causes his career and social life to disrupt his future in his life.

I’d like to get more in-depth with you on a one on one conversation via chat.

Contact me today to find out about the deals I am offering: $10.00 UNLIMITED TALK TIME & $5.00 for five questions unlimited talk time.

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ali, I would be glad to look into this in a reading with you. Online and available now to solve your problems! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

I WOULD love too do a reading for u if u would like … let me know when your ready

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I have many year’s of experience. I can and will help you contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Ali,

I am not seeing that DS will get the next position avail

But I do see him getting another job

within 2 months from now and I see

that he is going to become finacially

stable with this job : )

If you have any more questions feel

free to check out my website

bluegoddesstarot.com

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! How are you this lovely Sunday? I see a lot of negativity with him lately. I don’t see him getting the job soon. Please contact me for more information. Blessings!

over 11 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

He still hasn’t heard back. He already works for the company and wants to move to another depot. He is a good employee, I see no reason for him not to get the job. He is completely disheartened :(

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Hi Ali, DS has a blockage that stops him for getting work fast. I do see a lot of positive things in the future and you could help him. Contact me for more assistance. Blessings

over 11 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Quick update, he did get the job! My faith in this website has been knocked though

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek!

over 11 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Oh and Kate, thank you. You were the closest of all and didn’t jump on the no/negative bandwagon!

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

im happy he got the job wish the best for all of you ’’’ peace love and light