Is he for me?

over 13 years ago

I’ve spoken to many psychic on this… Most of the psychics told me to have patience and wait, but he has been really close to this other girl lately. I really don’t want to be the third wheeler while feeling sorry for myself. One psychic said he’s annoyed of her because she’s always nagging him… but to me, it doesn’t look like it’s the case, but I really don’t know. Another psychic said they are just friends… but I know for a fact that girl’s completely in love with him. Confidence is already a big issue… don’t want to lose more of it because he’s not the one for me. I would like to speak to an adviser who is not just going to read a bunch of horoscope stuff from a website and ask me if that makes sense… I would like to speak to an adviser that can tap into how he’s feeling and help me decipher am I just infatuated with relationships that’s not meant for me, or is there something there. I am very confused :( Please help.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You should know if he is the one or not the way to answer that is it different with him compared with other guys, when you first met him did you see a future with him compared with other guys, did this guy make you feel good, was he like a fresh of breathe air, was he someone that you naturally became a different and better person in his presence if you answer yes to any of these questions then there is a chance that you have found the one as that is what is like when you meet the one it is like nothing you have ever felt before, you will have a deep connection with him that you have never felt with anyone. The next question is if you have answered yes then is this guy worth the fight, if any of what these psychics have said then wait, you may not be seeing what these psychics see people tend to fight in private not public so you may not be seeing the whole picture. If the 2 of you are friends then I suggest just be there for him and while you wait read catch and keep him by christian carter he knows what he is talking about. Only you will know if this is the one.

Best of luck

over 13 years ago
karthickk3 didn't upload a photo

Indian Psychic Guru (karthickk3)

31 posts

Jamie, am so sorry about your confused state. Well, for the case, I would like to do a Free Reading for you and I will cover only the fact as what i see at my tarot. No built up stories, no reference to online. Just me and my tarot will talk to you. Let me know if you are interested for this FREE READING.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey.

I would be happy to help you and will give you the answers right away. I will not tell you what you want to hear, but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset. However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions. My $10 special.

Contact me.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi, I can give you a reading if you can do me a favor and visit my page, read my feedbacks and read my page before you call me so that way you feel confident :) i specialize in love and relationship. Looking forward to hearing from you