is it possible to tell a scammer to return my money?

over 11 years ago
orchids2012 didn't upload a photo

Irene (orchids2012)

4 posts

I am a victim of a fraud in the internet. The moount of money is about 1000 dollar. Is there any way to make the scammer return my money using a psychic power/black magic?

over 11 years ago
orchids2012 didn't upload a photo

Irene (orchids2012)

4 posts

i wanted to rent a holiday house for the summer overseas and already paid half of the price. I found out that it was a fraud. The house does not exist

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

irene you never want to use black magic you never know what you are going to open up or let in and about the fraud did you send a check if so you can have your bank go after them for the money that would be the best way to go

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Irene, black magick is a contract you do NOT want to sign. The FBI has a task force called IC3 which handles internet fraud. You should file a report there. You should also contact the bank you used, or Paypal – if you used that service or another like it. Every banking institution, both online and off, have excellent dispute resolution services which start with tracking down criminals like these and bringing justice to the table. If you would like to discuss this situation, or anything else for that matter, then please feel free to contact me at any time. Good luck getting your money back. Until we meet – either here, or in Summerland – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Irene, The time has come for you to move on. There are other ways to recoup the lost money. I can help you get the answer you need. Black Magic is not the way and is a waste of time. It all lies within you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Irene, I dont use black magick as it is a dangerous thing to clients and me. I do however use white magick which has proven very succesful over my 35 plus years of casting. Let me know if you would like me to see if there is anything I can do for you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.