Why

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

Why do my Timeframes never happen and do for others I follow the advice I am given and still they don’t come to pass any advice would be great full am I doing something wrong or do I just have bad luck I know Timeframesy are not 100% spot on but can be close thanks

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Natalie, Its because time frames arent always going to happen due to many variables. Some which you may be creating with being over anxious. Relax,stay positive,and then see what happens. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

if u can give me your d.o.b Natalie i would happy to help. click my name n send me a msg

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Remember, time is intangible, a man made existence. There are no real boundaries to time as it is constant. The ability to have something come into fruition is through your own mental abilities. Read my profile, and know that my readings are accurate, according to your own chart (heavenly dial plate). In the meantime…Take Care!

over 11 years ago
clairvoyant_angel's photo

Angel Advisor Nina (clairvoyant_angel)

5 posts

Would love to help, and offer advice and guidance! Anytime just click my profile and chat me =] Blessings!

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello let me help you out with this i have did a deep meditation (free of charge)to see whats going on and why things havn’t came to pass like supposed to please contact me live so i can tell; you what came up

over 11 years ago
ending didn't upload a photo

ending (ending)

3 posts

I feel for you Natalie, predicted time frames happen occasionally. Not every single one comes to pass, so it’s not just you so don’t feel bad about it. Just so you know, nothing’s been happening for me too lately.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can help you with that

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.