Failing Relationship

over 11 years ago

I asked for guidance about a year ago, when I was involved with a cheating partner. I was also comunicating with another man, who I had known from school days. I was advised by most to get rid of the cheater & that that I would end up with the new man, & it would be a great time in my life. However, we have had some issues, mainly to do with his lack of emotion & I threatened to leave, after many attempts by me, to dicuss our issued. He has now said he does not want to try anymore & wnats us to break up. I have just given up my house to move in with him, & he has grown colder by the day. I don’t know what to do as I feel that I’m the only one who’s tried to sort out our issues. He has responded with ignorance of the problems, & myself, even when I have been in tears in front of him. Do I keep trying with this man? How do I get through to him, or do I just give up? Feeling very lost & confused. Any guidance would be much appreciated. :(

over 11 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

HI Dear give me a call and ill see what we can find out together.MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALWAYS

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI This is a matter that need to be look into and You will need someone who can truly help you. I will advise you as well as give you guidance.

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Right now there are upheavals in all relationships, regardless. It is probable that if you want to stay with him, it will take work, and time. But again, all relationships are going through this. Visit my profile, I can do a complete compatibility reading for you any time in order to give you insight. In the meantime..Take Care..

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Trish, I would be glad to offer you some guidance in a reading. Online and available now. Blessed be! Bluedragon