help

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

They want to keep me longer in out patient.. I don’t want to be there anymore. People in the treatment program don’t like me. Why is that? I sit alone, I eat alone and people just ignore me.. I cried today during an activity and they just went about their business and didn’t care.. It is frustrating and I want to be discharged.

over 11 years ago

i think the issue here is how you see yourself you see you should take these feelings you have and turn them around to a positive you see as people …we are what we think we are and the only approval you need is from you it isnt how others see you its how you see yourself as people cannot make us feel inferior without our consent

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi jenny i agree with sue on what she is saying its true if you turn you feelings around about yourself in to a positive way then you will find that people will see you in a different way if you need to talk more about this live chat me

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Jenny, it has been a long time since you took time out in nature? Am I right? Now is the time to look up, look at the trees, the sky breathe deeply and feel the negativity flow out of your body. As you do this the love will flow in. Do this every day. You will see change as the love radiates out of you.

I have a number of messages for you that will support you on your current journey. So if you wish to chat please let me know.