does he want me back??????

over 11 years ago

hi my ex frm 4 yrs ago has emaild me on a dating site he emails me every day just one email convo dont seem to be picking up an in his emails its just basic things like hi how are you its like hes talking like he dont know me….me and this man shud never have split the timeing back then was wrong for me as we lived a distance apart but his contact and just one email a day is confusin me please help does he want me back???

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Sue, maybe it is time to ask yourself do you want this man? Not does he want you.

You need to consider what is right for you. Love is not the answer every time. The angels have important messages for you and I can provide them if you wish. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue, I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is going on. ONline and available to help you now. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

sue, from what i am gathering through out the vibes of this post from you.. picking up your Energy,.... im seeing that right now you are not exactly where you want to be.. and every time you feel like you are finally getting somewhere in life you always end up taking 2-3steps back.. there is someone right now who stand close to you but at the same time there is distance between the two of yous.. please click my name n contact me

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Are you looking to re-establish a relationship with him? If so, it might take some work. Read my profile, I can give you a compatibility reading any time. In the meantime…Take Care!

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

sue i agree with kate where you need to take time and ask yourself do you want to be with this man and she is right that love is not the answer every time live chat with me and we can talk about this god bless

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I have many year’s of experience. I would be glad to talk to you. I can and will help you, I am already picking up on thing’s. Please contact me. GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.