Information..

over 11 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

Hello,

can anyone suggest what the aroma of fresh flowers may symbolise, as a relative suggested a passing. Also, a bird had flown into a relatives house and it made it’s mess. Another frightening tale of a passing! Yesterday, I sat inside but could smell ‘The outdoors – as if I was stood outside smelling the early morning fresh air! I know we all have our own opinions, and no-matter what your opinion, good or bad, each would be appreciated! Some-one suggested a Brain-Tumour, aswell as a metallic taste in ones mouth. I have that! For months, where the smell of flowers are used to be a foul stench! I’ve also had the aroma around me of female scent! All intriguing nevertheless..

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would suggest possible epilepsy,due to the coppery taste,and the foul scent (was it like old boiled eggs?). I would also suggest going to a nuerologist and getting to the bottom of this…

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

High Soul, Although there are numerous ‘symbolic’ possibilities here, I must agree with Robin – a trip to the doctor is in order. These symptoms are warning signs of potentially life-threatening disease. A full work-up by a licensed physician should be conducted as soon as possible. Once you have learned the results of this exam, then you will be able to further explore the more mystical side of life. Good luck at your Doctor’s appointment, please let us know the results here. And, if you need to sort through your feelings and thoughts before, during or after this process then do not hesitate to contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Sounds like you are tuning in to the universe. These smells and sights are not necessary bad symbolism. I can help you understand more about what is happening and give you the messages that are being sent.